Monday, March 5, 2012

9 Months!




This sweet girl turned 9 months old today!

What in the world?!?  Where has the time gone?????

At 9 months, Gentry can say Mama, Dada, Ni Ni (night night), Uh oh (pronounced "uh uh"), and sometimes Bubba.

She is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, starting to cruise, and is busy, busy, busy!

She is a great eater, and since her two little teeth came through over the last month, has started eating small pieces of table food.

She loves loves loves all things shiny and blingy!

She has the funniest little laugh, and thinks her brother is HILARIOUS!

She has the sweetest smile and we just love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could actually see Jeremy in her for first time in that first pic. Sweet girl!!! Her outfit is too cute:)

Nicolle said...

Hi friend. I've missed you terribly! I'm so glad you dropped by my blog the other day.

Oh my word...Gentry is the cutest little girl, ever. I know you are having so much fun with your 2 babes! I know Rhett much be making you laugh as much as Boyd does to us. Fun times with these kids, for sure.

xo.