Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Festivities

Our February, in pictures:

Beginning at the end of January, we had the kids' valentine pics taken:

My little cupid




 And my Little Romeo!







We turned this one into a printable Valentine for Rhett to give to his teachers.  (More on this below)

I was super excited about February this year!  If you know me, then you know I love all things frilly and hearts!  (I was born on Valentine's day after all...comes with the territory ;) )

So, I had planned ahead and decided that Ms. G would have 14 days of Valentine's outfits!  (I totally would have done this for Rhett, too, but it's hard to find 14 different, macho, Valentine's shirts for a boy.  He did, however, have 3!)

Day 1:

 Day 2:  (I turned her brother's first V-day shirt into a tutu dress)


 Day 3:
Day 4:

 Day 5: (8 months old!)
 Day 6: (inspired by Pinterest)
 Day 7: (Also inspired by Pinterest)
 Day 8:
 Day 9:
Day 10:
 Day 11:  (Made from a pair of her brother's old overalls)
 Day 12: (Another pair of her brother's old overalls)
 
Day 13:
 My two Valentines:


Day 14:

 Rhett had a few friends from his preschool class over to make valentines:



Cupid came and left some goodies for a Valentine's morning breakfast:









My monster truck lovin' boy had to have monster truck valentines to pass out to his class:
His teacher gifts: Peppermint hand soap, peppermints, and this card.
Rhett's preschool class all decked out in their v-day attire:

That night, we went to hibachi to celebrate my birthday:

My little heart throb:
And, sweet valentine baby:



I love these kiddos so much!

4 comments:

3LittleByrds said...

Gentry's outfits are to cute and Rhett is so handsome. Happy,happy birthday!! Where do y'all eat hibachi? We'd like a good one in this area. We need to get together soon.

ChelseaSalomone said...

What cute pictures! Every time I see your stuff I just get SO excited about having a little one for the holidays!

Unknown said...

cute pics as usual!
And the vday party was a blast:)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Okay, Miss Gentry is THE best dressed thing around!! She is such a doll, as is Rhett of course. Love all the pictures, and of course the party decor is adorable too! You are so awesome!!