I am a copy cat! I saw
this post by Ms. Tee at Delightful Home and knew that I had to do something like that in my laundry room. Of course, that laundry room is way cuter and way bigger and way, way better than mine! But, I tried! I should have probably painted my walls first 'cause now I want color and will have a hard time painting around my letters. But, here is the finished product, at least for now:

Oh look, and there is my
chalkboard door again!
This room makes me smile
every time I walk by it! Thanks, Ms. Tee!
18 comments:
Come do something like that in my laundry room too:) Purty Pleeze:)
I love it!!!! What a fitting verse for laundry!
I like it!! Looks challenging to do!
Pefrect verse for a laundry room!! :) I love it! It looks great!
Adorable...but I already had the pleasure of seeing it when you had us over for some fabulous fajitas...and fun. Thanks again.
LOOKIN' GOOD! I like that scripture too....how appropriate for us all. :)
That is so cute. You did a great job. My laundry room would never look so good because it's shared with my pantry, which is, let's just say "well stocked"!
Oh my goodness, that is so very cute!! I can't wait to show my friend Shannon - she'll be so tickled that she inspired you! :)
Ha, what a great verse for a laundry room-- looks great!
Your letters look awesome. I need to keep this verse in mind tonight :) Let me know if you try the chicken potato casserole & thanks for stopping by my blog!
I saw that post too and thought it was the perfect verse for a laundry room and have thought of doing it myself. You did a great job. Turned out very cute.
I think it looks super cute! Good job!!!
I love your chalkboard door!! It is so cute!
That's a great verse to have in this room!
I love the verse and the chalkboard door. It's such a great idea.
SO cute! Love the verse!
okay - do you mind if I swipe this from you?
how on earth did you do that? come do mine!
Post a Comment