


and my friend, Betsy, re-did her children's bathroom and they were both so cute! I knew that I could do something fun for Rhett's bathroom but still make it look nice for when guests use it! So, I asked for these Pottery Barn towels for Christmas, and I did not get them. :(But, I did get these adorable hand towels from my SIL (and she didn't even know of my plan)!
I had a red towel that I could use, and already had some of the exact same ribbon, so I decided these would be the basis of a small re-do in Rhett's bathroom. I found exact or similar ribbon to the hand towels, and made this:
I purchased some letters from Hobby Lobby and painted the edges and applied scrapbook paper to the front, to make this:
I also used some scrapbook paper (an afterthought) to recover the tissue box that sits on the back of the toilet.
This lamp has been in here since we moved here. I wanted a striped pattern, but our original plan didn't look so hot, so my hubby spray painted this shade and made red on red stripes. You cannot see it unless the light is on, and I think it looks great!
I pretty much left everything else the same. Maybe I moved a few things around here and there, but overall this was a very LOW COST makeover! Here are some pics of the rest of the room:
This bathroom is narrow and long, so it is hard to photograph!
Oh, and P.S. My friend, Jessica is hosting a giveaway over at The Russo Corner. Check it out!
(Sorry, Jess, I have been meaning to post about this since you posted on your site about it!)
Oh, and P.S. My friend, Jessica is hosting a giveaway over at The Russo Corner. Check it out!
(Sorry, Jess, I have been meaning to post about this since you posted on your site about it!)





18 comments:
You dd such a great job on the bathroom! The letters ook so good! You are such a good mommy to decorate that bathroom for Rhett!
Look at Jeremy crafting...so impressed. Looks adorable. Now we just need to figure out a time for me to see it in person....we REALLY need to get together.
LOOKS GREAT!! I love the letters and that white mirror is too cute!! Did you drill the holes yourself?
Good job! I like the Rub a Dub letters the best! Just wait until he is standing to potty in your "guest" bathroom. Buy some Clorox wipes, 'cause you're going to need them everyday!
That is so cute! Your bathroom is laid out just like ours. I think our houses are similar.
I love the Rub A Dub letters!
CUTE bathroom! So FUN!
Too cute! I love the towels! I hope baby Rhett gets to feeling better!
Hi Brittany! I know, it's so darn frustrating. Our son is 9 months old and I keep thinking he's got a good sleep pattern down, and then he doesn't! I know it happens, but I'm just exhausted.
We live in NW Ft Worth, near Saginaw. Are you guys close?
You did a GREAT job. Very creative.
So nice to meet you and your adorable family!
That bathroom make over is awesome, full of such great inspiring ideas...I just need more hours in my day to complete my TO DO list. I'll remember and try some of your great tips.
I left you something!
So cute!! It looks very Mary Englebreight (sp?)! I love the Rub A Dub letters!!
I think you did a great job - it turned out so cute! :)
Love it! Really some cute stuff you did to the bathroom! Now you ready to tackle mine?
I love it. I really like the momogram towels. Those polka dots fure caught my eye.
I love your bathrooms!! So fun, I love the bright colors and the polka dots!! I love the deep red in the other one!! Great job!! They are so pretty!
What an adorable bathroom!
Super cute!
You did such an awesome job on the bathroom. I am going to have to copy the idea of the letters on the wall...way to cute! Thank you for sharing.'
-Ash-
Post a Comment