Brittany, LOVE all your trees. Not sure which is my favorite. You did a great job and it takes alot of work. Your decorating style is nice too. Thanks for all the info on your area. We're excited yet scared since we know no one and have no friends there. We know it will take time to make friendships there esp. with my staying at home there when I work here. I'm hoping to get involved in a mommy group and hopefully find a good church home for us to bond with. I think we'll probably go with the Southlake,Grapevine,Colleyville,Flower Mound area if we can find one we like. We know we need around at least 4-5 beds and we want a pool for those hot summers even though we're use to the hot summers of Fla.Thanks for the info. on the certain school areas. We've heard we def. want to stay out of the Dallas ISD b/c it's bad. Do you know much about Mansfield,Arlington,or Grand Prairie itself? It looks like it's not far from Irving either but just south. We've heard it's best to stay mainly in the North Dallas area that's why I ask. Here's my email if it would be easier to email me. debbie.combs@mailcity.com
Beautiful trees....I love looking at everyone's trees...Your pictures are great...Visit my holiday blog and you will find my trees among all the others we decorate... http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/ http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You are such an amazing decorator!!! I love all of the different trees & themes....they are all so beautiful! Your house is so festive; I just love it. :)
Oh my gosh- YOUR TREES ARE FABULOUS!! After each one, I'm like, surely this is the last one because she's outdone herself with this one... and on they went!!
I so need you to come and decorate my tree and house next Christmas! I love the updates on Rhett and I wanted to let you know that I've been working hard on our little Wyatt's circus/carnival party. Which means I've been referencing your blog tons! If our party comes out half as cute as your Rhett's did then I will be thrilled.
Such lovely trees! Thanks for linking up over at the Holly Bloggy. This week I'm featuring bloggers who participated in the Holly Bloggy. Hope you don't mind if I add one of your trees to my list!
I love my life. I am a mommy to the sweetest, juciest, cutest boy in the whole world, and the most beautiful baby girl. I have a wonderful husband, whom I adore. My mom is my best friend in the whole world. I have an amazing family and some pretty wonderful friends (you know who you are!) We have two wonderful dogs. My cup truly does run over. God has blessed me in many ways, and I am eternally grateful!
31 comments:
Your trees are gorgeous!! You did a great job decorating. Merry Christmas!
So cute, love all your trees! Great job!!
I love them all....I really need more than one tree, I think!!
Holy Cannoli! Those are amazing trees. It must take you forever to decorate them. Blessings, M<><
Brittany, LOVE all your trees. Not sure which is my favorite. You did a great job and it takes alot of work. Your decorating style is nice too. Thanks for all the info on your area. We're excited yet scared since we know no one and have no friends there. We know it will take time to make friendships there esp. with my staying at home there when I work here. I'm hoping to get involved in a mommy group and hopefully find a good church home for us to bond with. I think we'll probably go with the Southlake,Grapevine,Colleyville,Flower Mound area if we can find one we like. We know we need around at least 4-5 beds and we want a pool for those hot summers even though we're use to the hot summers of Fla.Thanks for the info. on the certain school areas. We've heard we def. want to stay out of the Dallas ISD b/c it's bad. Do you know much about Mansfield,Arlington,or Grand Prairie itself? It looks like it's not far from Irving either but just south. We've heard it's best to stay mainly in the North Dallas area that's why I ask. Here's my email if it would be easier to email me. debbie.combs@mailcity.com
I see the Canton leopard wrapping paper!
I love all the trees! They look so fat and full...love it!
My fave is the pink one. But the kitchen one is a close second!
Great job!
I always love looking at your trees!
luke is so jealous. he wants a tree in his bedroom, just like rhett!
Your trees are really beautiful!
I love all of your trees! I wish I could put one in Boyd's room...but there is no way it would be standing after 5 minutes!
As always...amazing. Hope I get to see them this season.
how cute!! love your blog!
wow! beautiful trees!!
i love your trees and your house! can you come decorate mine? :)
Beautiful trees....I love looking at everyone's trees...Your pictures are great...Visit my holiday blog and you will find my trees among all the others we decorate...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
LOVE all of your trees! Especially the pink one! My favorite part are the ribbons on your front entry way!
Your trees are so adorable!! I love the little pink and blue trees, so adorable.
Karen
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You are such an amazing decorator!!! I love all of the different trees & themes....they are all so beautiful! Your house is so festive; I just love it. :)
I am speechless...that is so beautiful! I need to go back and look some more.
I think you missed a tree...lol. Wow you are very dedicated. They all look great. I like how you have done something special for each person.
Your trees are all so cute! I love your son's name :)
Oh my gosh- YOUR TREES ARE FABULOUS!! After each one, I'm like, surely this is the last one because she's outdone herself with this one... and on they went!!
ALL of your trees are beautiful!!!
I so need you to come and decorate my tree and house next Christmas! I love the updates on Rhett and I wanted to let you know that I've been working hard on our little Wyatt's circus/carnival party. Which means I've been referencing your blog tons! If our party comes out half as cute as your Rhett's did then I will be thrilled.
Your home is beautiful !! I love your Christmas trees, great job decorating. Merry Christmas!
Everything looks wonderful. Happy Holidays!
trees! trees! trees! It all looks so fantastic - you outdid yourself!
Fabulous!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!
Wow, your tree's are amazing!
Happy Holidays!
Yours is one of my favorites so far! It looks like you have such a creative and welcoming home! I'm adding you to my bloglines.
Merry Christmas!
Such lovely trees! Thanks for linking up over at the Holly Bloggy. This week I'm featuring bloggers who participated in the Holly Bloggy. Hope you don't mind if I add one of your trees to my list!
Post a Comment